Learn and share
By Jessica Livingston
By Paul Graham
By Ben Horowitz
By Nick Bilton
By Andrew S.Grove
By Arun Rao
By Brad Feld
By Peter Theil
- Ramen profitable is a constraint you should respect Ramen profitable means a startup makes just enough to pay the founders’ living expenses.
- Revenue (and/or Active Users) growth is objective A startup is a company designed to grow fast. Being newly founded does not in itself make a company a startup
- Always do things that don’t scale as long as you can: One of the most common types of advice we give at Y Combinator is to do things that don’t scale.
- SW is eating the world This week, Hewlett-Packard (where I am on the board) announced that it is exploring jettisoning its struggling PC business.
- Andy Rachleff (Venture Capital Economics): Today companies are starting small and lean and staying that way.
- eShares Cap table management, next-day 409A valuations, and liquidity. Trusted by 4,000 companies, their investors, and their employees.
- Capshare Manage all your equity in one place without getting bogged down in spreadsheets and paperwork.
- Ironclad Get one organized Dropbox folder for all your legal documents, along with automated templates for NDAs, Sales Contracts, and Contractors.
- Startup Growth Calculator This tool calculates how much funding your startup needs. Assuming your expenses are constant and your revenue is growing, it shows when you’ll reach profitability and how much capital you’ll ...
- Clerky Use Clerky to get your paperwork out of the way so you can get back to building your company.
- Instant Domain Search We apply a $0.99 coupon for .com domain names when you buy at Go Daddy. The offer is valid for only one .com purchase per customer.